The 11 gaming properties of SunCruz Casinos in Florida and South Carolina, and nine other gaming properties recently signed contracts to utilize the technologically advanced products and services of Global Cash Access, a supplier of cash access, financial management and customer relationship marketing technologies to the gaming industry.
SunCruz Casinos has signed a five-year agreement to use QuikCash cash advance terminals at the following properties:
* SunCruz 1 – Key Largo – Key Largo, Fla.
* SunCruz 2 – Clearwater – Clearwater, Fla.
* SunCruz 3 – Daytona – Ponce’s Inlet, Fla.
* SunCruz 4 – Panama City – Panama City, Fla.
* SunCruz 5 – John’s Pass – Treasure Island, Fla.
* SunCruz 6 – Hollywood – Hollywood, Fla.
* SunCruz 7 – Jacksonville – Mayport, Fla.
* SunCruz 8 – Pt. Canaveral – Cape Canaveral, Fla.
* SunCruz 10 – Little River – Little River, S.C.
* SunCruz 11 – Ft. Myers – Ft. Myers Beach, Fla. Other properties that recently signed agreements with GCA are:
* Santa Ana Star Casino – Bernalillo, N.M.
* SeaEscape – Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
* Boomtown Hotel & Casino – Verdi, Nev.
* Funsters Casino – Seatac, Wash.
* Casino Pauma – Pauma Valley, Calif.
* Black Oak Casino – Tuolumne, Calif.
* Big M Casino – Ft. Myers Beach, Fla.
* Scarborough Downs – Scarborough, Maine
* The Greyhound Park at Post Falls – Coeur D’Alene, Id. Global Cash Access was formed in 1998 and is a joint venture of First Data Corp. and M&C International, Inc. Providing access to the gaming industry’s largest patron database, Global Cash Access uses Internet technologies to deliver funds transfer, financial management and customer relationship marketing services to more than 1,000 gaming properties nationwide. More information on the company is available at [www.globalcashaccess.com].